Friday, May 16, 2008

ORGANIZING YOUR CROP ROOM

I have had lots of customers ask me how I organize my crop room at home.
Here are a few things I use:
I use the cubes from Target and use extra panels as dividers and attach with zip ties. I use iris bins which we sell and divide them up by themes and put all my papers and embellisments for each theme in each case and stack them on the wire cubes. All of my punches are in hardware drawers. I want to get them all moved to the store eventually. I also use craft lockers which we can special order for you at a 25% discount. Craft lockers are great as to take them somewhere there are doors that lock on them and a carrying handle on top. The drawers interchange so when going to a crop just pick out the drawers you need and go.
I use Pampered Chef tool turn abouts in my crop room for supplies, in my kids rooms for markers, crayons etc. I use one in my dressing room that holds make up bruhes, eye pencils etc. I wish Pampered Chef would come up with a cover for it so I could pack it up to take to crops and not worry about it spilling.

These are just nail containers from the hardware store my father in law picks up for me. They are perfec for my stamps. I buy the empty envelopes from CTMA and use them for my non-CTMH stamps also so they all are uniform.

Craft Lockers


he Hall of punches

Paper racks made from organizer cubes from Target.

No comments: