Friday, May 16, 2008

GRADUATION NAPKINS

Rosemary was here all day Wednesday imprinting graduation napkins. She must have been trying to motivate me as she had Pauls napkin dies all set up in the machine. That made it a lot quicker to get them done today. Thanks Rosemary! (she knows I always need a little push to get things done) I do know I should not imprint when I am tired as it takes me a lot longer. I have been setting my alarm at 4am all this week trying to get up early as I am still trying to catch up on laundry since my washer was not working for almost 3 weeks.

Graduation is coming together. I am nervous though as I have carpet and tile coming just 3 days before the party and the new front door is coming just the day before. I will be praying everything goes well. Still have to get a painter yet. At least this is motivating us to get stuff done on the house that has needed done for years.


No comments: