Sunday, May 18, 2008

PAUL STEWART'S ELKHORN HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION PICTURES Class of 2008, Elkhorn AKA Omaha, Nebraska

At the beginning of the graduation Paul brought me a rose and gave me a hug. The tears started rolling.




Here he is in line waiting to go get his diploma.






Before you look at the next pictures..... Let tell you a little about Paul, he is a diesel mechanic and hates shirts with sleeves unless they are his work coveralls. He is well known in high school for sleeveless shirts. Yesterday he said he wanted me to cut the sleeves off of his graduation robe and velcro them back on so he could taken them off after he got his diploma. After MUCH discussion and we figured he was not hurting anyone else with his prank so I said I would sew it for him. So Sunday morning I got up early and headed to the store to do some sewing.


He crossed the stage and right after he got the diploma the sleeves came off. If you click on the photo it will enlarge and I loved looking at the looks on the parents faces. He was a hit! Everyone was laughing about it other than the fuddy dudy's with no sense of humor. hee hee The principals took so much stuff away from kids during and before the ceremony. I laughed when during the ceremony both principals walked down an isle and then were stuffing beach balls in their pockets they took from kids.


I have more pictures on my other camera I will add as soon as I get them off that card.








This is Mr Radicia, the principal at Elkhorn HIgh School. Paul and Mr Dan Radicia have spent a lot of time together and Paul really has learned to respect him and they have become friends. Paul asked him when he was walking up to get his diploma, "What are you going to do without me?". The principal responded, I won't have anything TO do." At least Paul gave him job security. hee hee I had Paul write a top 10 list about school and Mr. Radicia was one of the top 10.






Liz and Pauls fiance Kaela




Paul with his Aunt Trudy




Paul and his fiance Kaela






Paul, Liz, Ruth and Zacheus





Paul and Grandmama and Grandpapa Holman






Paul with Grandma and Grandpa Hansen





Paul with his mom and dad













1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh Amy, it was so fun to look at those pics from Pauls Graduation and see everyone, enjoying the day and celebrating this milestone with him. You have such a nice family. Thanks for sharing them!