Saturday, May 31, 2008

PARTY IS TOMORROW

Today I spent painting all the ceilings and then got the groceries and started some of the cooking. I am spending tonight trying to get paint out of my hair. I hope Paul enjoys the party and that it is something he remembers all of his life. Tomorrow is the party and Tina has been a lifesaver for me. She is a friend of mines personal assistant and she has been bragging about how well she does and I wish I could adopt Tina. She is going to start working for me one day a week until August when she is moving to Kansas. I am hoping I can have her help me organize the basement and garage Well I am rambling from exhaustion. I heard everything was going well at the store. I sure do miss being there. I will be at the store all day on Monday trying to catch up on orders that have come in. Miss you all!

No comments: