Sunday, May 11, 2008

MOTHERS DAY

I got up this morning and they told me to go back to bed as they were fixing breakfast in bed but Liz was out at the grocery store buying the stuff for it so who knows how long that would take so I stayed up and worked on laundry as they FINALLY fixed my washer yesterday! I have never been so excited about doing laundry. (I need a life) hee hee

I had to work today and tonight is Pauls baccalaureate not to mistaken bachelorette like I did! I am such a ditz! I graduated a year early when I was in high school and my brother is 10 years younger than I am so all of this senior graduation stuff is all a learning experience for me. My husband was teasing me about the bachelorette thing as he said knowing me I would show up wondering where the male strippers were. hahahahaha Anyway the baccalaureate is the total opposite as it is a church service for the seniors. Pauls name was in today's paper also as he got a full scholarship from Waste Management where he has been doing his internship as a diesel mechanic. *proud mom*

Today was a nice day at the store as one of our customers came in with her mom AND her daughter to scrapbook. I love to see mothers and daughters scrapbooking together. The whole month of May if you are a registered customer it is buy one get one free on all crops.

Hope you all had a wonderful day!!! *hugz* to all the moms out there as you have the hardest job in the world but the most rewarding!

No comments: