Monday, March 3, 2008

NEW ITEMS IN TODAY misc.

I still have not gone back to list everything that came in last week as there was so much. Our store was packed all day Saturday so most of you know what all has come in. If you did not make it by now is a great time to shop as our store is full of new products and more coming in about every day.

This is the stuff that came today:

  • GLIMMER MIST gold 2 OUNCE
  • 3-PRONG CHALK APPLICATOR AND POM POMS BY BO BUNNY
    BLACK -UNI-BALL SIGNO GEL PEN
  • 2 PK-BLADE REFILLS FISKARS
  • Bazzill new paper flowers 3" 3"
  • Bazzill new paper flowers 1.5"
  • PINK HANDL-CROP-A-DILE PUNCH
  • BIG BITES (LONG REACH CROPADILES)
  • AROUND THE BLOCK PHRASE MAKER TOOLS (LIKE A PRICING GUN)
  • VOICE RECORDER BUTTONS FOR YOUR SCRAPBOOK (WE HAVE THE DIE CUT THAT FITS OVER THEM ALSO)
  • NEW DORA PAPER (GLITTER)
  • TIM HOLTZ METAL CASES THAT HOLD STICKLES OR ALCOHOL INKS
  • TIM HOLTZ METAL CASES THAT HOLD 20 PAINT DABBERS (LOVE PAINT DABBERS)
  • NEW DISNEY FOIL PAPER
  • BLACK STICKLES
  • AQUA STICKLES
  • SNOWMOBILE PAPER (SPECIAL ORDER)
  • ARIEL PRINCESS
  • 4X6 30/PKG-SELF SEALING BAGS
  • 2X3 70/PKG-SELF SEALING BAGS
  • 3X4 45/PKG-SELF SEALING BAGS
  • MOVIE NIGHT PAPER 12"X12"
  • CINDERELLA-PRINCESS PAPER 12X12
  • PAPER THAT LOOKS LIKE SAND (FINALLY)
  • PINK -PULL EZ RIBBON PURSE (these are purses to organize all your ribbons)
  • FLEXIBLE RULER 20" BO BUNNY

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

I HAVE GOT to get over there and check out all the new goodies!!! (and see my Ruthy!) lol
The "my book" planner you made me, totally inspired me to get started on one for my mom. My friend Lisa who works for "My book" came me some of both sized to too, some time ago.. and I just hadnt gotten them done. It was SO fun to have one make for ME! Thankyou so much!
for my book and for the inspiration to make one for my mom.