Monday, September 1, 2008

Pictures of some pages I did......WE GOT HOME FROM CROP AT 4 AM!!!

We cropped until we dropped last night. (The medicines helped and I finally got hydrated) so off to crop I go. I got 11 pages done which I was thrilled with. The girls talked me into coming back today as I have imprinting to do anyway and they are are going to crop.


I loved creating with the Technique Tuesdays technique tiles. Stop in and look at their catalog for lots of ideas to use with them and we also have a lot of pages on display using them. If you are going to Scrap Pink on September 27th or the October 3-4-5th we will be doing a project with the Tiles.



The blue wave and the yellow sun are two technique tiles called fundamentals of snow from technique tuesday and the wave stamp is from them also. Just stamp it in the Adirondack pigment ink color stream and clear emboss over it, I put it over the It Takes Two seagull paper which looks like hand painted paper. We have it in vellum and in paper.
The green area and zig zag are also technique tiles. They ink so well! The papers are FooFaLa and Bazzill. I think after looking at it I am going to go back and add a ribbon about Ruthies photograph.

I try to have a girls night with the my girls at least once a week and Sephora is one of our favorite places to go. Paper is just strips of Bazzill and the glitter stickers are Reminisce. Letters are Accu Cut.


The twins first day of school. Liz got one of those "in style" short vests and we hunted as Ruth wanted one like her big sister. We finally found one at Justice and she looked adorable the first day. Zach likes Star wars and the Gap is full of Star Wars shirts.

No comments: