Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Adding More Cricut Classes

Hi, Veronica here again. Just wanted everyone to know that I have added a few more Cricut classes to November's class calendar, including a Cricut Expressions class on November 20. I actually learned the Cricut first on the Expressions machine. So, if you have an Expressions, I would love to show you how all those features work -- and how to use them for scrapbooking, card making and even home decor and holiday decorations!
I also am working the crop at PT on Friday night and plan to work on posting my December classes. If you have any suggestions on things you'd like to learn, including everything from basic scrapbooking to Cricut classes, please send me an email to Veronica@ptdiva.com.

Thanks! Have a great night! ~ Veronica

No comments: