Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS LIZ!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS LIZ!!!!!

This video was made by her friend Garrett and he had posted it on you-tube this morning as a surprise for her. Check it out as it cracked me up!





I have been getting emails this morning asking if we are having a birthday sale for Liz. Yes, take 17% off your total regular price purchase from now until November 14th. Normal exclusions apply. Also check http://www.ptdiva.com/ for new coupons.

My little Fatty McFatty, she was the chubbiest of all my kids and now the skinniest!

She has ALWAYS been a ham for the camera! LOL


Liz has danced since age 2, she uses her talent of dance to serve at church, and to work with children. We are very proud of her.


Liz would never even play with toys as a child she loved music
and dancing and of course BARNEY!
CLICK COMMENTS TO LEAVE HER A BIRTHDAY WISH!!

3 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

HAPPY BIRTHAY LIZ!!!!! What a little cutie-patootie you were ( still are). Hope you have a wonderful birthday, filled with everything you love!!

Stacy said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!!! I hope you had a GREAT day celebrating with family and friends. I feel bad I didn't even know today was your B-day :( Anyways I hope you had a FUN day and got everything you wanted.

Precious Treasures said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL, I LOVE YOU!