Monday, November 10, 2008

BUSY SUNDAY AND APOLOGY FOR SATURDAY

We had a busy day starting out with going to church then off to work and I did imprinting the whole day. Then went to see the full Suessical production at 7:30.


I am very sorry I had to leave for a couple hours Saturday. I had to run Liz to get some things she had to get done for musical and left for a couple hours and put Paul was in charge of the store. If you had any problem during that time please let me know. I am so sorry if you had any problems and will make it right. I always expect EXCELLENT customer service at all times.

No I did not leave the store to get my hair done, stop by and check it out it is the same old hair although it needs the grays covered and a haircut. :) LOL Paul had told customers I left to go do my hair. LOL He is such a dork! :)

No comments: