Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TERESA COLLINS DISPLAY CONTEST WINNERS ANNOUNCED



We were happy to be notified that we won 4th place in the Teresa Collins display contest in the under 6 foot category. I may be impartial but Ti VonBuskirk's (Teresa's biggest fan) idea of a big bracket books was much better that some of the winners as I thought her idea was awesome as the bracket covers and crown are Teresa Collins signature. We just found out today Teresa was not even a judge it was the office workers at the distributer so Ti, if Teresa was judging I am sure you would have won first place. *smile* We awarded Ti with a Teresa Collins product gift certificate for her design! Teresa did blog about our display (woo! hoo! ) click here to read. ---> Teresa Collins Comments

Look below to see some of the other winners. Congratulation Ti and for Holly's hubby for making Ti's idea for the bracket coverdisplay a reality. You all did a great job! I had them add Ti's name to the photo. Maybe she will be famous! If you ever have pages, projects to share email them to ptdiva@ptdiva.com as you never know who is watching, maybe you will become a famous designer also. :)






Teresa did not get to judge them and it was the office staff at a craft distributor that picked the winners. It is too bad she was not the judge as she has a "Diva mind". hee hee *wink* Oh well it was a lot of fun and great that customers were involved. I will let you know if I hear of any more contests we can participate in as we have soooooo MANY creative customers. Maybe we can talk Teresa into coming to Nebraska sometime as she is a total sweetheart! I am sure she would love Nebraska Furniture Mart as she loves to decorate also.

I love the chandelier they added on their display and I am going to be on the hunt for a one so if you see one we could paint black and put above our display let us know.


Luggage cart was a creative idea.

We all think this is much wider than 6 feet. I think it was in the wrong category.




I think I need a bigger store. I would love to just have a table sitting out like that. someday........



























































<

No comments: