Tuesday, November 18, 2008

PALMER HOUSE HILTON HOTEL IN CHICAGO

This is my favorite hotel in Chicago. It is one of the oldest in Chicago. I have taken the girls since they were little as I tell them Cinderella danced in the ballrooms there. You feel just like a princess in this hotel s it is breathtaking. We stayed on the top floor this time which is the 23rd floor in an executive suite which we had our own private elevator which we felt like royalty. Needless to say we had a wonderful time!





This is the view from our hotel room. Thank God there was not a fire!








This is the hotel lobby.







One of the Ballrooms

This is where Liz wants her wedding reception. I think I would have to sell the store to pay for it. LOL
Another Ballroom

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh WOW .. that place is Gorgeous!!