Sunday, November 30, 2008

SURE GLAD I HAD A RELAXING EVENING LAST NIGHT.....

I am sure glad I had a relaxing evening last night as tonight was a crazy one. We traveled today to Grand Island to have Thanksgiving with grandma and grandpa Cornett and to see grandma and grandpa Hansen new apartment. Needless to say it was one of those "Calgon Take me Away" kind of drives home!!!! With 4 kids, Kayla Pauls fiance' and 2 dogs topped off with a grumpy hubby it was a very long trip. The kids had fun though and everyone was just getting tired. :)

Picture of kids in the car.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

lol.. I SO wanted this to be a video.. for some reason I just knew it would have really made my laugh! lol Wish I could have been a mouse in the corner. ( or in this case... under the seat)
Hope you had a wonderful THanksgiving!