Saturday, November 1, 2008

WE HAD A BLAST AT THE CHRISTMAS CARD WORKSHOP TODAY!!!

I had so much fun today! It was nice haveing the other girls work and having the whole day off to be in the crop room "playing".

I keep trying to take the Cricut class and it is always full or I have to work and today I got my own private class. I learned SO MUCH!!! I know now why this is such a popular class. I am going to have to practice with what I learned before moving onto the advanced one. I ended up cutting out tons of stuff and made Christmas card kits to sell at the store. They are adorable! We are going to package them in packs of 10 and you get one that is completed and then the things you need to finish the rest.

It really got us in the mood today to work on Christmas projects as we had Christmas music playing and of course Christmas cookies and candy.

Veronica was also working on projects for the Christmas with Your Cricut class. Wait until you see the projects.

Don't forget if you are in Kaylee's stamp club there is a a Christmas Card swap this week. I seen the ones she was making for the swap today and they are beautiful!

TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY THE P.T. SCRAPBOOK DIVA'S WILL BE IN CHICAGO!!!! WOOO HOO!!!

No comments: