Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SHOPPING!!!! WE DID A LOT OF IT!

The toys in the windows were amazing!
American Girls having lunch.

Macys, formerly Marshall Fields trumpets line the streets.


Amy and Liz

The stained glass museum at the Navy Pier

Carriage ride anyone?

Neiman Marcus was decorated for the holidays.
If you get to Neimans you have to get a cookie there!

They sang Liz Happy Birthday at the Hershey factory and made her a special cupcake.

Amy and Liz

I love sitting in the windows and just watch people go by. I love doing that in the Old Market in Omaha also.

Liz....so excited as she found the coat she had been dreaming about. She wanted Hounds tooth with big buttons and pleated back and we had been hunting but she had it stuck in her mind what she wanted. She finally found one at Macy's.


These are just some of the animals at FAO Schwarz, see slide show for more.

American Girl Moved locations, I thought I was loosing my mind trying to find it as I have been there dozens of times and it was not there. I finally started asking people on the street.


Ready, set GO!



New purses of course!


Tawnya being silly.


Liz and the band.



Time to drop off heavy packages.

I LOVE decorated store windows.

Liz doing morning before shopping stretches.


Michigan Avenue


This is a picture of Leroy from last year who we have seen for many years when we visit Chicago and guess what? We found him again, see below.

I

No comments: