Saturday, November 8, 2008

DIVA'S HIT THE CRAFT SHOW

The Diva's hit the craft show. We all carpooled and had such a great time! We try to support the vendors at this show to keep it coming back. I know I have gone to it since before Paul was born and he is now 19. It is great to talk to the vendors and catch up with them each time they come. After the show we hit cheesecake factory for coffee, lots of girl talk and of course cheesecake!


Cheesecake Factories 30th anniversary cheesecake. (no calories) :)
The rock guy we are trying to get to come to the Nebraska Crossing Mall.

This guy fit the part of selling jalapeno items. I wish I could share his southern accent with you.


The balloon man was just a kid when we first started going to the show. He now has GRAY HAIR!!! Oh I feel so old.

No comments: