Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A NEW COAT

Hubby told me to buy a leather coat for Christmas when I was in Chicago since I have turned into fatty McFatty after my last two abdominal surgeries my old one will not go around me. So I set out to find a leather coat and ....well...ummm... I kinda got side tracked. All that I can say as store should not put the handbag department on the way to the coat department. Handbags are my worst addiction and to top it off there was a CUTE pink handbag one and I had to have it. Between us girls we talked the guy into giving me 20% off so I saved money! (hubby always wants to know where the money I save him is) Then I found these cute pink shoooz! I may be freezing cold this winter but I will have a purse and shoes to match my cold red cheeks. :)


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


No comments: