Friday, November 14, 2008

I AM SO HOOKED ON TILLY AND THE WALL

Neely from TIlly in the wall is my friend Jans daughter and also Vicki's niece. Many of you have met them here or at the Elkhorn store as Jan and Vicki always come together when teaching. Well I have known them for about 10 years now and have listened to the music and liked it but I just discovered I-Tunes and watched the videos to their music and had no idea the beats in the background are tap dancing! I am so hooked on them now. My daughter Liz has danced for 15 years now and I love watching her dance and never tire of recitals. When I seen Tilly and the how they are incorporating tap dance as an instrument I was in awe.


This is Neely, she is just as beautiful in person inside and outside. She is a total sweetheart.
They travel all over the world to perform from London to Australia and even Taiwan.



Check out this video. Recognize any of those places?
Also check out www.tillyandthewall.com to see them on Sesame Street.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh .. how fun to come over here and see this! I know I'm a "proud aunt" but she is truly beautiful inside and out isnt she. (she says at she beeeems) lol
I had posted the Sesame Street video today on my blog.