Saturday, November 29, 2008

FRIDAY SHOPPING WITH FRIENDS!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you did also. We went to Fremont for dinner and then went to Michaels and lined up for their sale (which was a waste of time) Then went home fixed a little dinner, watched Kung Fu Panda and then off to bed as we had to be up at 4:00. I KNEW I should not have shopped from 6am until 10:00pm yesterday as OH MY ACHING FEET! LOL :) Some friends and I started out with breakfast and then lined up at Scheels for the early bird sales. We shopped around Village Point a bit and had to be at the Chick Market at 8:00 am for their sale. After we went to Regency Fashion Court and then Von Maur. (I like it where there are not a lot of people) After back to Village Point for the awesome tree lighting. If you have never gone you should go as it is spectacular. We shopped until it closed. Then went to Target to pick up a couple thinsg and we were done. I really only had yesterday to start and finish my Christmas shopping and I am DONE! All that I have left is stocking stuffers and finding my aunt some boxed greeting cards and stamps. I try to shop at places that wrap everything so I just have to come home and put them under the tree. Now just to get the tree up. hee hee




No comments: