Saturday, November 29, 2008

MMM.... COCOA

After a VERY long day but a fun day as I had Ruth, Liz and Trevor all working today. Zach was at grandmas and Paul was home sleeping.

I could not wait to get home tonight and we got home about 9pm. My feet are so sore. I made homemade hot cocoa for the gang and going to go snuggle in bed with Saturday night live.
Nighty night all!!!

Cocoa, sugar and lots of vanilla. Mix together with a little milk to make a syrup. Then just keep adding that to whole milk until you get to the taste you want. Cook until the right temperature and add marshmallows. YUMMY!!


I found these cups at World Market on clearance last year and just love them. All of my dishes are white and it was one of the best changes I ever made as I used t always have a patterned dish set. They always look elegant. I can buy pieces wherever I want as so many places sell white dishes and I can add colored accent pieces for the holidays.



No comments: